Devon Twin Bed
Drawing inspiration from simplistic yet functional Shaker craftsmanship, they created the Devon Bed to fit into any interior, from urban to traditional. With a precise, clean edged design, inset panels on the headboard and footboard and tapered legs, you're sure to make a statement with this modern classic. Make it pop with one of many vivid colors, or go sharp with a stain.
Dimensions: 41" W x 80" D x 45" H; Footboard Height: 18" H
- An accent color is included free of charge with the Devon Bed. The accent color is applied to the inset panels on the headboard and footboard.
- All Newport Cottages furniture is made to last for years as an heirloom piece. Starting with solid hard woods, they bench make their furniture using old-world techniques for a sturdy, enduring construction.
- This bed is low profile and recommended for use with a bunkie board. An optional trundle bed in is available. Also, an optional 3/4 length guardrail can be added.
- Some assembly is required.
- The Trundle Bed fits neatly under your bed or bunk bed. This option adds an extra bed for company. When not in use, it slides perfectly under the main bed and it can be used as a storage space that doesn't sacrifice any additional room.
- The Standard Guardrail is perfect for the child that's transitioning into a bed or for protecting the restless sleeper. The guardrail spans 3/4 the length of the bed.
- The Bunkie Board is a replacement for a box spring which provides similar support without the extra height. It's a necessity for low-profile beds and most latex or foam mattresses.
Due to the custom, bench made nature please allow 10-14 weeks production time. Once your order has shipped, please allow 10-15 business days transit time. All Newport Cottage sales are made to order and therefore final sale.
If you are interested in a color or customization option you don't see above (including Full and Queen sizes), please contact us at 817-731-0440 or email@example.com.