Gliding or reclining in this transitionally styled chair, can lead to many hours of naptime or bedtime bliss. Comfort and style meld together as fast as Jack jumped over that candlestick. Later, this versatile chair will be just as quick to move from the nursery into other rooms, easily cozying up with both traditional and modern settings alike.
Napping never came so easy as with our recliners that glides baby to sleep, swivel for that perfect position and then - lay back and catch some zzzz while baby does. Our Smooth & EZ™ mechanism assures baby doesn’t wake. Choose a style that compliments your home décor and embrace motherhood looking good.
Dimensions: 37"w x 35"d x 40"h
Fabric on this image: Parisian Grey
Sophisticated design, expertly tailored defines Jessica's versatility. Self-piping on modernized roll arms supports the loose T Back cushion. The loose cushion offers comfort for all sizes as you can adjust it to fit the right height. The no skirt styling completes this clean, up-to-date silhouette.
First Chair gliders and recliners have 7 points of quality construction that make them the benchmark in nursery seating:
- southern yellow pine for durability
- solid 1 piece picture frame back
- mortise and tenon construction
- 5-ply cross grain construction and support back
- 8 gauge springs for maximum support & comfort with secondary support rail
- gel topper seat cushion is crafted with high density foam and layered with cool-gel segment for the most comfortable seat made for the nursery
- proudly designed, created and manufactured in the USA
Due to the custom benchmade nature, please allow 4-6 weeks for production. Once your order ships, please allow 10-15 business days transit time. This product is a final sale item.
*to learn about more ways in which you can customize this chair - please contact us:
or come on in!
4806 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 71607